Lets Do Lunched Terms and Conditions
By using this website and services provided by lets do lunched we assume you have read and agree to the conditions below.
High quality fresh food
1. Although highly unlikely Lets do lunched reserves the right to refuse service without explanation.
2. Payment is due within 14 days of receipt of invoice. Should there be any problems, please contact us immediately.
3. We ask that all telephone orders are received at least 24 hours in advance and all internet and email orders, 48 hours in advance.
4. Interest may be charged on late payments. (but we'd rather not have to)
5. Any misplaced trays, plates or other non-food items will be subject to a charge.
6. Minimum order is for 5 persons.
7. Destinations outside our usual delivery radius may be subject to a delivery charge.
8. VAT is applicable on all orders.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, an aspect of this website or any other Lunched product or service, please contact us.